Like

Thursday, August 4, 2011

'Dramas'

Sometimes, I just don't understand why high school dramas just couldn't stop . Well, it's normal for everyone because everyone must have gone through all these shits during our high school years even if we are not part of it, we watched it . 

Why? Why do high schools have so much dramas? Aren't they big enough to think analytically? 

I know it's hard for us to just stop gossiping about people behind people's back but make a border line, knowing where to stop and shits . Everyone gossips about everyone . It's so common . Even, adults do.  We just have to make a freaking border line . Don't overstep it and that's it . No one will give a damn about it . It's good to stay out from problems or getting involve in other's problems . Seriously, if you're not involved and you wanna get involved for no reason, better not . Honestly, you'll get more haters than you normally do . Like what people normally say, "None of my f*cking business" and then just walk out . 

For me, everyone's a bitch to everyone . Get what I meant? 
I'm a bitch to you . You're a bitch to someone . Someone is a bitch to another someone . And another someone is a bitch to the next someone . This continues . It won't freaking stop . 

People change . So do everyone . It's one of the phase in our life, don't you think so? We just can't avoid that particular phase and move on to the next phase. It's either a bad phase or a good phase . 

People do learn from mistake right? Do they? I bet some do but some not . 

I wrote all this based on my damn experience . I've been through a lot of shits in my high school life and even university life . I've seen a lot of different people with different attitude and even with different 'faces', if you get what I mean . I swear to God, I'm one of those people too, used to . When I think about it, why in the earth would I do such things in my high school? I feel so freaking embarrass about myself . Hating and stuff . And of course, I do believe everyone hates everyone too . I'm sure there'll be someone you hate even though you're not those trouble makers or drama girls/guys . 

Why waste time hating when you can used it to do beneficial things in your life? Bad things don't go, good things won't come, right? One thing, if there's any misunderstanding, just be brave and approach that person and talk it out than doing stuffs behind their back . They won't even know what's their mistake and continue doing the same old mistake . 

P/S: Honestly, I'm not referring to anyone I know in my post but I'm talking about what I've seen, what I've gone through and what I've been . Sorry if my post offended anyone . I, sincerely apologize for my words . 

I don't hate people if they don't do shits on me . I don't hate if they don't hate . That's it . You got your life and I got mine . Why bother controlling other's when you, yourself doesn't want anyone to control yours? I forgive easily, if you know what you've done wrong and stop doing the same old mistake and stop hating . I swear to God, I'll treat you as a friend . It's best to make one extra friend than adding one extra foe . 

I love making friends, and of course, I love to expand my social networking . Peace out yoz! 




No comments:

Post a Comment