Like

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hari Raya Holidays! Oosh~

So, yo wassup . I'm back to my hometown, my lovely home sweet home, Ipoh . It's gonna be a one week holiday for the Hari Raya festival coming soon . Thanks to Kiern for fetching me back today and the traffic is so freaking packed! Thank god the traffic was fine on the highway back to Ipoh from Kampar .

Anyways, I'm gonna blog about my one day trip to Pangkor Island tomorrow because it's already 2.30AM right now and it's time for me to get some sleep . I've been really tired for the past few days . :\

Hug, please? :)

Oh and yeah, btw I'm someone's passenger for the first time. :P She just got her licence not long ago and she promised me that I'll be the person she's gonna fetch :D
She came to my house at night and I was like super nervous jumping around outside her car and I'm on my pajamas :O
She drove me to the nearby housing areas because I'm testing her driving skills . :P

And my reaction throughout the test was,


HEHEHEHEH :P

Alright, I'm off to bed . Goodnight readers!

P/S: Selamat Hari Raya in advance too all Malays/Muslims that are celebrating this joyous festival  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment