Like

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pangkor Island One Day Trip! ♥ - 25th August 2011


My friends & I planned a one day trip to Pangkor Island on the 25th August 2011 and it's a successful, enjoyable, relaxing & crazy trip!

The night before the trip, I guessed I was over-excited for the trip because I couldn't fall asleep even I'm superb sleepy & tired! I spent my time Mapling and watching movie until 5.30AM. I packed all my stuffs into my bag and walked to Mun's house, just 5 houses away. They were all awake and they were preparing for food to bring to Pangkor Island with us. Our menu for the day was hotdogs, baked beans and potatoes with some other drinks and snacks too.

We spent an hour in cooking and preparing the food and there we go. We put our luggage in to Kiern's car and we start our journey to Lumut. We sang in the car and I went superb excited because I drank some Livita Honey hahahaha. I think we spend around 2 hours to reach the jetty in Lumut. It's either 1 and half hours or 2 hours.

Otw to Lumut.
After a tiring drive to Lumut, we finally reached the jetty in Lumut. We took all our stuffs and rushed for the next ferry. The tickets for the ferry cost us RM10 per person for a "to and fro". The view of the sea during our ride in the ferry to Pangkor Island was fantastic. 


On the ferry to Pangkor Island.

Group picture :)

Kiern & the sea :D

Taken from Kiern's fisheye cam. 

Taken from Kiern's fisheye cam.
Finally, after enjoying the view of the sea on our way to Pangkor Island, we arrived at our destination. Once we go out from the jetty at Pangkor Island, there're like so many people waiting outside asking us if we wanna rent a car and stuff, but we decided to take the cab because we are not going to drive here and there. The cab ride to Teluk Nipah cost us RM15. 

Pangkor Island Jetty.
We reached the beach and it's like the whole sea and beach belongs to us! It was so quiet and you can barely see people that time. We laid our picnic on the shore and arrange our foods on it. We were so hungry, we were eating like we didn't eat for days. After having our breakfast, we started off our holiday by playing with the frisbee and beach balls and then we went swimming. 


The beach of Teluk Nipah. Taken from Kiern's fisheye cam.

Funniest pic hahaha. 


I'm always the one who can't go deep down the sea and stuff because I don't know how to swim. Yeah, I know, it's embarrassing. :\ So, we actually rent a big black float to play with it. I'm on it most of the time. And the fun part of that float, is when 5 of us try to fight through the waves to go to the middle of the sea. 




Three of us are floating on the float asking for help hahhaa.


For the first time in my life, I get to play with the jet-ski with my friends. I bet if I go to the beach with my family, I will never have the chance to play with all those and never have the chance to get near the sea or even float with the float on the sea. Zzz.
We get to get a very low price for both jet-ski and banana boat after negotiating with that guy. RM120 for both for 5 of us. We went for the jet-ski first. 


Nice right? All getting ready for our first jet-ski experience :D
Woah. It's really hard to describe the feeling of driving/controlling the whole jet-ski by yourself but the guy will be right behind you teaching you where to turn and stuff. Going against the wave is the best thing to do while you are jet-skiing. You will be like floating in the air when you do that haha. The best part, is when he try to drift with his jet-ski against the waves! The feelings are indescribable! 






Right after our jet-ski trip, it started to rain so heavy we have to pack all our stuff and rent a chalet to rest. We get to rent a big room for RM60 too. We put all put all our stuffs inside and take a hot bath because it's kinda uncomfortable walking around when you're like a wet pussy. HAHAHA. We changed and we had a rest, especially me. I think I slept for 2 hours and so? 

I GOT WOKE UP BY KIERN AND CRYSTAL. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THOSE ANNOYING SOUND COMING OUT FROM BOTH OF YOUR HANDPHONES.


OMG. I remember how the 'happy birthday' song by a hamster, an apps from my phone kept singing and omg it's really so freaking annoying. So, I have to wake up and three of us went for a walk by the beach. After the heavy rain, the waves were really strong and the wind is blowing like no one business. We decided to change back to our wet attire and go down the beach again. 


That strong wind.



back to our beloved float hehe.
the strong waves after the heavy rain.
After a tiring swim on the beach and unfortunately, we didn't get to play with the banana boat because the guy who is in charge in that left. :\ We left and Crystal started to chase those small little white crabs on the beach. I think we caught a lot of crabs, thanks to Crystal a.k.a the crab girl. LOL. I went in our room and bath and changed, because I'm not really feeling well. They went behind those big rocks and they found awesome stuff there! Those shells were awesome. They were sticking on the walls of those big rocks. Too bad, I missed out those fun :\


catching and finding crabs.

the small little tiny crabs. and yeah, we bought some back to kampar and all died. :\




Just look at those shellfish on the rock.





All of us packed up and we called for a cab and we went down to the jetty. We went for our dinner at KFC at Pangkor Island and right after buying some food from those stores, we start our journey back to Kampar. We reached Kampar around 11pm and we went to A-Station for a game hahaha. 


Bye Pangkor!





I went back and without any thoughts, I straight away fall asleep on my bed. 


It was a fun and tiring day! How I wish I can go again with my friends. Maybe, to a further destination. Langkawi? :D 


For more pictures, go to my facebook :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment