Like

Friday, October 7, 2011

2PM Hands Up Asia Tour Concert 2011 in Malaysia!


I'm very excited after knowing that 2PM is coming to Malaysia for real this time! They are travelling around for their Hands Up Asia Tour Concert and they will be stopping by at Malaysia on the 25th November 2011!

I've been thinking quite some time, whether to go or not. I decided to buy the RM188 ticket because I can't afford to buy those expensive tickets. How I wish I could buy the Rockpit ticket that costs RM600++ .

The ticket will be launch tomorrow at KL Viva Home at Cheras and of course and unfortunately I wouldn't be there and at first, I wanted to order the bulk purchases of RM188 tickets from the forums but I couldn't bank in in time so yeah, I'm getting the tickets on the 9th at Kinta City, Speedy shop.

I'm going with Krystle, one of my friend from university. I'm really very nervous because I'm afraid the ticket will be sold out on that day so I'm planning to wait in front of Kinta City before they open haha. But, I'll be going back to Kampar this Sunday and I wondered if I have time to get my tickets before leaving to Kampar. :\

There're alot of things I'm worried about . Where to stay on that day? And stuff.

Anyways, I'm waiting for you 2PM! <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment