Like

Thursday, August 18, 2011

DanceZ' Fiesta 2

Last night was the night all of us have been waiting for .


The Dance'Z Fiesta 2 ...


I was one of the guest performer to perform a dance in between their event . Jazlynn and Ziting were my partner for the performance . I took the choreography from SYTYCD, Bleeding Love and Nichkhun & Victoria, Asoto Union - Think About Chu . Althought, some people called this biting but as long as I credit them in any of my videos and even in the introduction before my performance, I think it's alright . I'm learning from them .

I wish I could choreograph my own dance but too bad I'm not one talented choreographers nor dancer . I love to dance to the beat and dance to the choreography I love . One day, I promise and hope that I could perform using my own choreography . No biting, no stealing, all mine :D

I've been so dayumm nervous for this event . I'm seriously very scared that I will get underestimated by people and even get criticized by people . I practice a lot for this dance but seriously it's not enough . There's something lacking in our dance . I've been emo for a few days because of this event and our performance . I feel really guilty and sorry to my partners that they have to see my face . I really hate the feeling of being underestimated or being talked about behind my back . That's why I'm very nervous and scared .

I remember the feeling I have exactly when I entered the backstage to get ready for our performance . The scariest thing is that our performance is being put at the first guest performance . I went there and get my make up done by the helpers . I looked like a zombie anyways hahahaha . When they asked us to get ready behind the curtains, I feel like I'm gonna faint anytime .

I closed my eyes . I feel the song . I imagine . And, I let it all out in our dance .

The curtain rose slowly . Spotlights are aiming at us . Big crowds cheering . Music started .

I put all my effort and feelings into our first dance . I prayed to God . But then, I did a small mistake in the beginning of the dance . But luckily, I covered it up smartly . In 3 minutes, we finished the whole dance . Crowds cheering . The louder the crowds cheered , the broader my smile became . I'm really happy that night . I feel that, it's a really successful first performance in my university . Everyone came and congratulates us on our great performance .

Lastly, I would like to point out that DanceZ' Fiesta 2 is a really great event done by Zero-X crew members, Yang, Luke, Wei Keat & Zhen . It's a really fun and exciting event . And their, free flow is fun too but too bad I couldn't really dance my ass out because the free flow became a cypher hahahah . All bboys are putting their moves out there on the floor . HAHAHA . Thanks for giving me this opportunity to perform .

I know I've said that I've regretted performing but I think I proved myself wrong .

Video will be uploaded once I get it .

Thanks everyone! I love UTAR Dance Club .  ♥




P/S : I couldn't forget Cross-V performance, So Sexy by HAM . Seriously, that performance really make me keep biting my hand . Nice performance . It's just SHO SEXY



No comments:

Post a Comment