Like

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mind your words!

As we know, there're a lot of words in the dictionary that sounded almost the same . 

Ring - Bring 
Stuck - Suck 
Dig - Dick
Best - Breast

Fork - FUCK !

So, I just experienced this not long ago . I was in a mamak with my friend and I was asking the waiter, or what we called, Ah-Neh, to bring me some fork and spoon . I was figuring and thinking what is Fork called as that moment . I was giving hand language and I kept repeating spoon, spoon ... At last, just the slip of the tongue, I asked for,

"Ah-Neh, nak FUCK & sp (he walks away) oon ... "

He came back with a basket of forks and spoons and said with a smirk,

"You so bad! " ... and he just walks away laughing . 

I was laughing so terribly with my friend and I was like, "Oh shit. This is just so freaking embarrassing. " Even my friend said, thank god I look like a guy, if not, you know i know . Hahahaha . 

I just can't stand myself~ Daaaa. 

Anyways, I got bitten by ants again tonight . Like what someone said, I'm just so sweet that they have to bite me every single time . I've got bitten by ants for a few times in Kampar, itself . And everytime I got bitten, guarantee my leg will get swollen like some sort of an elephant leg . Sometimes, I can't even recognize my own leg hahaha . 











Can you believe that's a leg? Hahaha I couldn't believe myself . My own freaking leg . 




No comments:

Post a Comment