Like

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthdayyyyyy!!! PART TWO!

Alright, this is another surprise birthday celebration for me right on my birthday last night. It's with all my beloved balls balls! <3

Things go like this at first.

My girlfriend told me she won't be here on my birthday. She will be going to KL on my birthday and she gave me an advanced only present which is a bottle with our pictures on it. So, I thought this is real and I was really really sad and depressed a day before my birthday. She ignored me a day before my birthday till the next day. Obviously, I was dead sad, dead depressed being ignored by my own girlfriend.

Kiko and Joey and other balls balls were forcing me to go to the 'mooncake festival celebration' at Joey's house on my birthday night, which is last night. I was actually felt that it's a bit weird because they are like forcing me to go, it's a 'SURE MUST GO' thing. I don't feel like going because I'm not in the mood where my girlfriend won't be there celebrating my birthday for me.

But in the end, I decided to go because I'm afraid that I might be killed, eat and tortured by those evil, creepy and mean balls balls. Taylor came and fetched me around 6 something in the evening with Karyee. They then fetched me to Jacky's house, I was like "Huh, I thought it's gonna be held in Joey's house?". They told me Joey went to Malacca because of something, so they have to like change the place to Jacky's house.

Fyi, I've already throw away my expectations that my girlfriend will be there on my birthday because by expecting too much and the results is not what I've expected, it will turn out to be a total disaster and disappointment on my birthday.

I went in the house, and I saw Jacky and Kiko shooting those confetti at me. I was shocked when I saw there're balloons everywhere and they started singing happy birthday to me. I don't even dare to walk in the house because I'm afraid that they will shoot me in the eyes. Lolz.

Steff shouted at me and asked me to go in without thinking so much. I was scared so I went in as fast as I could so that I won't be killed by her. And at that moment, I looked on my right, and I saw a very familiar red shoes but I don't really care and continue walking towards Steff. She asked me to smile to the camera and so did I. I smiled and suddenly,

Someone poked me from the back. I turned. It was her! She was holding a cake with a candle on it and they were all singing happy birthday song to me again. I dropped dead on the floor, ran to the couch and started screaming. I teared up. But, I wiped it as soon as possible so no one will see it.

She came right next to me and asked me to blow the candle because the cake is melting as it was an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. I blew the candle and all I can do is to look right in to her eyes, thinking if this was real. They pinched me real hard, and of course I could feel that pain and I realized this is real!

For almost an hour, I've been looking at her, gazing at her. I'm really happy, dead happy this time. I hugged her and I cried. I told her, I hated her for ignoring me for the whole day and now she's right infront of me hugging me.

She gave a me a box of present. And I was like, "Er, I thought you said there's no more present for me". I opened the box and there's a beautiful birthday card done by her, with our pictures on it! And there's two boxers for me hehe.







We ordered pizza for our dinner and we craps and took a lot of polaroids pictures that night.

Favourite ;)

Baby's favourite hehe ;)


Baby and Kiko, BB Mushroom.

with BB Taylor :)

with BB Karyee :D

with BB Steff :) 



with BB Jacky! :D

sho cute! :P

Kiko went home first, followed by Karyee and then me, Taylor and her. Taylor fetched us home around 11pm.

Seriously and honestly, I couldn't describe my feelings last night. I was really dead happy and I'm still that happy now. Too bad, Joey could't join us that night :( I don't care , after your trials we all have to go out and happy happy! :D
A million, billion, trillion thanks to all of you, the awesome balls balls and of course my lovely girlfriend who planned all these for me just to make my birthday a special yet a memorable one this year.

I love you <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment