Like

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthdayyyyyyy!

It's the perfect time to blog about my sweet 19th! Yeah, I know I know, I'm getting older year by year. I'm gonna be 20 next year ohmysmurf! :\


Anyways, my birthday this year is so so so awesome and memorable! Eventhough, some of my important people in my life, didn't really celebrated with me but it's okay! I could still feel their presence lolz.

Kiern, Shenmun, Clyde, Jojo, Chris and Venis planned an advanced birthday party for me at Euro House. I thought it was just a used to be hangout and yumcha session. I went there without any expectations that there will be any surprise for me.

We were happily chatting and crapping with each other. Taking pictures with each other. Snatching that Xbox Kinect with few children and playing with it. And then, this is where it happens.








I was playing Kinect with Jojo while suddenly most of them look behind me, so I thought what was happening, I turned and ...

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Amelia, happy birthday to you"

They were singing and they were taking a tray of cupcakes and eggtarts with lighted candles on it and a really big cardboard with birthday messages on it and pictures on it. It was a birthday card ! I was, seriously, so freaking shocked. I never expect that there will be any surprise for me. I was really thankful and touched on what they did.







Jojo did those cupcakes and they bought me eggtarts because they knew I don't really have interest on cakes :)
They bought me a beautiful present, it's a photo frame/photo album! I'm gonna have to print a lot a lot of memorable pictures and put it inside!












I, hereby, wanna thank all of them for giving me such a surprise! Seriously, never regretted knowing you guys. I love you guys!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment